Current Job Postings
Carney-Cargill is seeking to add a Client Account Specialist to our team of
professionals and we can think of no better source of references than you, our
By providing service and support that is second to none in its quality and
content, we have grown to be one of the largest, most successful agencies in
the Seattle area specializing in Life, Health, Long-term Care and Disability
Insurance for employer groups and individuals.
Please share our contact information with someone who would like the
opportunity to work on the Island and join our team of highly motivated,
immensely competent and caring professionals and who possesses the following
* The capacity to understand the intricacies of life and health insurance
* How to match that knowledge to our clients' needs
* The highest ethical standards
* A team-builder with an enthusiasm for helping others
* And who is genuinely caring and highly productive.
The successful candidate will directly support the Agency's Principal
Brokers and assist clients by researching plan design
options, drafting proposals and preparing paperwork.
* Current Washington State Health/Disability Insurance license, or
successful completion of licensing within 2 months of hiring.* 3+ years of applicable experience preferred.
* Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office proficiency
- especially Excel.* Exceptional oral and written communications skills.
Compensation commensurate with experience, plus full benefits, including
health, dental, life and disability insurance and retirement plan provided
after successful completion of probationary period.
Please submit resumes plus cover letter by email only to , no later than
August 15, 2016.
Major Employers - Bainbridge Island and Kitsap County
Bainbridge Island School District #303
Harrison Medical Center
Puget Sound Energy
Sage Manufacturing (Farbank Enterprises)
The Doctors Clinic
Town & Country Markets Inc