December After Hours
Where: Salt House Mercantile
When: Thursday, December 13, 5:30 – 7:00 PM
Salt House Mercantile hosts our holiday After Hours this month, at 119 Winslow Way East (next to the former Cafe Nola).
Enjoy drinks and light refreshments in a festive holiday atmosphere. No charge to attend, no reservations necessary. The public is welcome.
2018 After Hours Dates
- January 25 – Bainbridge Chamber of Commerce
- February 22 – Coates Design
- March 22 – First Federal
- April 26 – The Design Lab 98110
- May 24 – Bergh Images
- June 21 – Businesses of Three Tree Lane
- July 26 – Canceled
- August 23 – Cavu Networks
- September 27 – OfficeXpats
- October 25 – Housing Resources Bainbridge
- November 15 – Bainbridge Gardens
- December 13 – Salt House Mercantile
What is After Hours?
After Hours is the Bainbridge Chamber’s monthly after-business networking event.
Chamber member businesses take turns hosting monthly get-togethers, providing our members and the community at large with an evening of hospitality and another opportunity for networking.
For new businesses, it’s a great way to introduce themselves to the island and give the public a chance to tour their facilities. Long-time members can showcase new locations or projects.
After Hours are typically held on the fourth Thursday of each month from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm. Date and location are listed in our online calendar, and are included in our weekly email newsletters.
The hosting schedule is usually set several months ahead. Please contact Mickey Molnaire if you are interested in hosting an event.