September After Hours
When: Thursday, September 27, 5:30 – 7:00 PM
OfficeXpats celebrates their 7th anniversary by hosting our After Hours this month, at 403 Madison Ave N, #240 (upstairs in the Pavilion).
Enjoy drinks and light refreshments at After Hours, and meet some of the businesses that take advantage of the island’s coworking and event center. No charge to attend, no reservations necessary. The public is welcome.
2018 After Hours Dates
- January 25 – Bainbridge Chamber of Commerce
- February 22 – Coates Design
- March 22 – First Federal
- April 26 – The Design Lab 98110
- May 24 – Bergh Images
- June 21 – Businesses of Three Tree Lane
- July 26 – Canceled
- August 23 – Cavu Networks
- September 27 – OfficeXpats
- October 25 – Housing Resources Bainbridge
- November 15 – Bainbridge Island Woodworks
- December 13 – Bainbridge Island Museum of Art
What is After Hours?
After Hours is the Bainbridge Chamber’s monthly after-business networking event.
Chamber member businesses take turns hosting monthly get-togethers, providing our members and the community at large with an evening of hospitality and another opportunity for networking.
For new businesses, it’s a great way to introduce themselves to the island and give the public a chance to tour their facilities. Long-time members can showcase new locations or projects.
After Hours are typically held on the fourth Thursday of each month from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm. Date and location are listed in our online calendar, and are included in our weekly email newsletters.
The hosting schedule is usually set several months ahead. Please contact Mickey Molnaire if you are interested in hosting an event.