June After Hours
Where: The Businesses at Three Tree Lane
When: Thursday, June 21, 5:30 – 7:00 PM
What is After Hours?
After Hours is the Bainbridge Chamber’s monthly after-business networking event.
Chamber member businesses take turns hosting monthly get-togethers, providing our members and the community at large with an evening of hospitality and another opportunity for networking.
For new businesses, it’s a great way to introduce themselves to the island and give the public a chance to tour their facilities. Long-time members can showcase new locations or projects.
After Hours are typically held on the fourth Thursday of each month from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm. Date and location are listed in our online calendar, and are included in our weekly email newsletters.
The hosting schedule is usually set several months ahead. Please contact Mickey Molnaire if you are interested in hosting an event.
June After Hours
Thurs., Jun.. 21, 2018 – 5:30-7:00 PM
After Hours this month is a week earlier than typical, so as not to conflict with preparations for the Rotary Auction & Rummage Sale.
Hosting together this month are the companies at the island’s newest business park including a gallery with amazing bronze sculptures – life-size moose! – and other media (Friedman-Oens Gallery), Belgian waffles and other confections, and award-winning, island-made wines. Also get a peek inside the new distillery.
Enjoy wine from Eagle Harbor Winery, delectable treats from L’Atelier TR and network with other guests. Located off New Brooklyn at North Madison, just west of the fire station and BARN (Bainbridge Artisan Resource Network). No reservations necessary. The public is welcome.
2018 After Hours Dates
- January 25 – Bainbridge Chamber of Commerce
- February 22 – Coates Design
- March 22 – First Federal
- April 26The Design Lab 98110
- May 24 – Bergh Images
- June 21 – Businesses of Three Tree Lane
- July 26
- August 23
- September 27 – OfficeXpats
- October 25 – Housing Resources Bainbridge
- November 15
- December 13
2017 After Hours Dates
- January 26 – Cancelled
- February 23 – Hattie Rose
- March 23 – Pleasant Beach Village
- April 27 – Cross Cultural Journeys
- May 25 – Indigo Painting
- June 22 – Exotic Aquatics
- July 27 – Shirvan Rug Gallery
- August 24 – Bainbridge Island Metro Parks
- September 28 – Office Xpats
- October 26 – Washington Federal
- November 16 – BARN (Bainbridge Artisan Resource Network)
- December 12 – Bainbridge Island Museum of Art